- DIRECT TAX CODE 2013:Govt of India, Finance Department, has published draft Direct Tax Code 2013. DTC if enacted will replace Income Tax Act 1961. Co-operators are requested to offer their comments on what privileges hitherto available for Co-operative Societies are
going to be affected. Correct responses will be suitably rewarded.
For DTC 2013 see Downloads>Rules menu.
- Draft Rule Published:Draft rule 365/2013 published. Members participation for Vote, New clauses for Promotion and Qualification of employees. Copy can be download from order menu of www.sahakari.net
- QUALIFICATION EXAMINATION :Qualifying Exam to be coducted by Co-op. Service Exam Board last date for application date on 11/04/2014. Exam conducted for promotion to the posts of Asst.Secretary/Manager/Chief accountant of PACS/PCS/Urban Banks having deposits above 10 crores, BM of DCB etc.The candates are from feeder posts of above Posts.(In.Auditor/Br Manager/Accountant etc). For application form www.sahakari.net
- New DA 128%:Dearness allowance enhanced up to 128% to co-operative employees in the revised scale as per G.O.(P)66/2014 dt:22.1.14. Arrears is eligible to the employees wef 01/07/2013. DA order can be downloaded from ORDERS menu
- Result of Promotion Test Published:Result of Qualifying Examination published. Download the result from notification menu
- RTI act -Supeme Court Judgement:Co-op Societies in Kerala are not "public authorities" under this Act. Full version of Judgment available in "Orders'.
- Gahan Fee Exempted Order Issued:Original Orders G.O.(P) No.168/2013/TD dt:4th Oct 2013 uploded on orders menu.
- Qualifying exam 2013- Questions & Answers:Answers (unofficial) for questions of qualifying exam conducted by Co-operative Service Examination Board on 29-09-2013 -available in Downloads- Notes
- Junior co-operative Inspector-PSC exam-Answer:Junior Co-operative Inspector- PSC exam held on 28-09-2013. Question paper with answer key- Downloads-Notes
- Model questions for qualifying exam-comments :Qualifying Exam Sep.2013- Model questions of Co-operative services examination board- commentary on answers. Follow downloads-Notes
- Nabard Issued New circualr:In new circular Nabard says the decision on PACS as BC taken by CBs, state Govt, PACS. It is not a directive but an opportunity.
- Promotion Training at Irinjalakuda:Training for promotion and Incremant conducted by KIMB at ITC Bank Irinjalakuda following days. Ministeriel cadre on21-25 Oct 2013. For Booking call 9747300111
- Societies to provide details of depositors:CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES ARE NOW BOUND TO PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF DEPOSITORS TO INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT.-
SUPREME COURT DISMISSED THE SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION FILED BY CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN KERALA CLAIMING IMMUNITY FROM SECTION 133(6) OF INCOME TAX ACT 1961.
for details- Downloads - Notes
- BONUS 2013:Bonus for Co-op. Employees Order issued. Employees are eligible for a maximum bonus Rs.8400/- by order EM(1)40461/2013 dt: 7/9/2013.
- Bonus to Collection Agents:Bonus for Collection Agents Order issued. Agents are eligible for Rs.3250/- as bonus by order G.O.(P)566/2013 dt:4/9/2013
- Nabard's circular stayed:Hon'ble High court of Kerala, on 16th August 2013, granted stay on the implementation of Nabard's Circular dated 22.07.2013. Nabard had issued directions to transfer the share capital, loans and deposits held by PACS to DCBs and to convert the former as Business Correspondents of DCBs in line with recommendations of Prakash Bakshi report. Registrar had instructed the DCBs not to implement the advice of Nabard. WPC 20345/13 (Kevayur & Karuvanthuruthi SCB's)
- Qualifying Exam Guide:Qualifying Exam Guide as per Board syllabus available 11th onwards. Guide prepared by K.V. Radhakrishnan(Rtd.J.R) and published by Sahakari Publication. For getting Guide by post remit Rs.300 to SBI a/c no.33187314533 and mail the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with your postal address or send DD payable at Thrissur to Sabu E.D., Sahakari Publications, Meladoor P.O., Thrissur-680741. Date of Exam extended to 29th September 2013.
- DA ENHANCED 128% :Dearness allowance enhanced up to 128% to co-operative employees in the revised scale as per G.O.(P)66/2014 dt:22.1.14. Arrears is eligible to the employees wef 01/07/2013. DA order can be downloaded from ORDERS menu
- KCS ACT 2013:KCS ACT amendment G.O.(p)434/2013 dt:14/2/2013 order issued. For orders log on www.sahakari.net on orders menu
- DRY DAY ON JUNE 20:Kerala health department announced as dary day on 20th & 27th June and July 4th 2013. For order visit www.sahakari.net in order menu.
- 97th Constitution Amendment Act:97th(111th) constitution amendment act passed by Indian Parliament. Copy uploaded in orders menu
- Pension Increases 15% & 17:Pension increases 15% to employees of Primary SOS and 17% to employees of DCB'S per month as per G.O.(P)382/2013 dt:14/06/2013. For orders search in orders menu
- Qualifying Examination Exempted:Qualifying Examination as per R.185(2)(3) Exempted for a period of 2 years up to 1st Nov 2012 order issued G.O.(p)183/2011.
- Coop SOS Amendment Rules:Super grade sos norms !!!co-operative sos rule amendment G.O.(p)12/2013 uploaded. for order log on w.....
- Kerala Co-operative Societies Amendment Bill 2013:Kerala Co-operative Societies Amendment Bill 2013 as per 97th Constitution amendment act 2011 to be .....
- 97th Constitution Amendment Act-date of effect:GOI ,Ministry of agriculture & co-operation appoints 15-02-2012 as the date on which the 97th consti.....
- Read and Download E-magazine:Sahakari E magazine inaugurated by honorable minister shri.C.N. Balakrishnan on 24th July. You can r.....